Position Title: Assistant Manager
Reports To: Property Manager
I. Position Summary
- Assist in leasing activities and resident relations.
- Maintain courteous and helpful attitude to residents and prospects.
- Be aware of competitive communities rent levels and amenities, and all community and area facts and statistics.
- Assist in maintaining accurate resident records.
- Generally assist the Property Manager in the day-to-day operation of the property as necessary.
II. Site Specific Responsibilities
- Qualify prospective residents.
- Show the model and available ready vacancies.
- Verify application data.
- Greet new residents and assist with the move-in process.
- Assist in preparing the competitive market survey report as needed.
- Other duties as outlined by the Property Manager or Regional Manager.
- Accurate typing skills and computer literacy.
- Accurate use of calculator.
- Neat, clean, and appropriate appearance.
- Ability to work with persons of all ethnic and family backgrounds to understand the problems and attitudes of residents.
- Ability to assist the Property Manager in his/her duties.
- Neat, legible handwriting and ability to keep accurate records.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other employees, residents, owners, and management.